Tuesday 16 December 2014

Thierry Henry Retires From Football, Joins Sky Sports In 2015


Thierry Henry just announced his retirement from football and will be joining Sky Sports in 2015. The all-time leading goalscorer in the history of both Arsenal and France.  He was also an integral member of the historic Arsenal Premier League-winning ‘Invincible’ team of 2004.
Thierry Henry said:
 “I’ve been fortunate enough to have had an amazing playing career with many incredible memories and now I can’t wait for the next chapter to begin with Sky Sports. 
"I played for some of the best teams in football and now I’m joining what I think is the best team in television. I’m looking forward to joining the guys and helping to provide Sky Sports viewers with the best possible analysis. I can’t wait.”
*Wishing him all the best in his next chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*KachiZone does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.kachizone.blogspot.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by KachiZone.
*KachiZone blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on www.kachizone.blogspot.com
TQ KachiZoner
For Adverts (Bizness) & Inquiries Contact:
Email: kachizone411@gmail.com
Twitter: @KachiZone
Facebook: Kachi Zone
BB Pin: 76C453AE
Instagram: KACHIZONE