Tuesday 16 December 2014

I Will Stop Exposing My Body When I Make $500Million -- Nicki Minaj


Nicki Minaj says she can’t stop, won’t stop … exposing her body (AZZ & Boobs) in her music videos until she collects $500M. She made this known during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, aired on Monday (December 15).
Check out what Nicki Minaj said:
“I was just kind of being funny because people always ask me when are you going to slow down so I figured to think of like an astronomical amount of money and tell them that so they would stop asking me.
So, whenever I make $500,000,000.”

This means we'll FOREVER endure Nicki's BUTT exposures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*KachiZone does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.kachizone.blogspot.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by KachiZone.
*KachiZone blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on www.kachizone.blogspot.com
TQ KachiZoner
For Adverts (Bizness) & Inquiries Contact:
Email: kachizone411@gmail.com
Twitter: @KachiZone
Facebook: Kachi Zone
BB Pin: 76C453AE
Instagram: KACHIZONE