Friday 14 March 2014

Nicholas Anelka Terminates Contract With West Brom

Nicholas Anelka Terminmated his contract with Premiership club West Brom FC. He made this known via twitter. Below are his original and translated twitter messages:
1, "Suite aux entretiens entre le club et moi, des propositions m'ont été faîtes pour que je réintègre le groupe sous certaines conditions."
Translation:
Following discussions between the club and me, proposals have been made ​​to me that I rejoined the group under certain conditions.
2, "que je ne peux pas accepter. Souhaitant garder mon intégrité, j'ai donc pris la décision de me libérer et de mettre fin au contrat."
Translation:
I can not accept. Wishing to keep my integrity, so I decided to free myself and to terminate the contract.
We wish him all the best in His future endeavours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*KachiZone does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.kachizone.blogspot.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by KachiZone.
*KachiZone blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on www.kachizone.blogspot.com
TQ KachiZoner
For Adverts (Bizness) & Inquiries Contact:
Email: kachizone411@gmail.com
Twitter: @KachiZone
Facebook: Kachi Zone
BB Pin: 76C453AE
Instagram: KACHIZONE