Wednesday 6 April 2016

Janet Jackson Is Pregnant @49: Cancels Tour Dates

Janet Jackson is pregnant and have cancelled her remaining "Unbreakable' Tour dates. Janet Jackson hints she’s pregnant at 49 as she postpones her world tour to ‘start a family’ in a video posted online saying and i quote excerpts: 

"My husband and I are planning a family so I'm going to have to delay the tour."

"Please, if you can, try and understand it's important that I do this now, I have to rest up, doctors orders, but i have not forgotten about you, I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can."
She concluded by saying: "Once again thank you to all your friends for your love, your loyalty, it's truly appreciated. It's been a long journey and you've been there every step of the way and I really do appreciate that, thank you so much. Inshallah, I will see you soon, I love you, bye."
Janet married third husband Qatari businessman Wissam in 2012 after two years of dating. It will be the couple's first child together.
Watch the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*KachiZone does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.kachizone.blogspot.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by KachiZone.
*KachiZone blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on www.kachizone.blogspot.com
TQ KachiZoner
For Adverts (Bizness) & Inquiries Contact:
Email: kachizone411@gmail.com
Twitter: @KachiZone
Facebook: Kachi Zone
BB Pin: 76C453AE
Instagram: KACHIZONE